You have selected the Teacher's Guide to IEP membership level.
This course was designed for teachers who want to learn more about Individualized Education Plans. Teacher Education Programs are filled with so much information and they typically only have time to briefly discuss IEPs. Many teachers leave their training feeling underprepared for them.
Dr. Kathryn Garforth takes you to step by step through the IEP process, helps you understand your student’s needs, explains the terminology, and helps you prepare for future IEP Meetings.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Individualized Education Plans
- The IEP Process
- How to understand your student’s unique learning needs
- Accommodations and Modifications
- Goals and Objectives
- Review of other terms you will come across during IEPs
- Preparing for your next IEP Meeting
You will have unlimited access to the 13 hours of videos in this course.
The price for membership is $297.00 now. Customers in GST will be charged 7% tax.
Do you have a discount code? Click here to enter your discount code.